We are seeking experienced strategic and statutory urban planners to lead our town planning service and assist driving the growth of our Sydney studio. The role would be suited to candidates that bring:
- a strong client and industry network with a reputation for getting results and being easy to deal with;
- a high degree of standing and profile among senior government decision makers and professional industry bodies;
- a strong technical planning knowledge that has been successfully applied to leading and co-ordinating teams on large and complex infill and greenfield projects;
- proven experience at a Senior Associate level in shaping and leading business strategy and leading and growing high performance teams;
- a demonstrated personal passion and practical application of urban design and placemaking; and
- an ambition to be a business owner and partner in a successful national practice.
Whilst the role is pitched at a Senior Associate level the specific role and responsibilities of the position will be tailored to the experience and capability of the preferred candidate.
Applications to be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org.